Shell Lake is in Saskatchewan, Canada – one of the most picturesque communities in the Parklands.
We are surrounded by lakes, hills, forest and farmland. Here you can fish, swim, canoe, hike, go on horseback rides, take an overnight wagon trek, golf at our 18-hole course, try miniature golfing, or just relax at your campsite by the lake.
This is the place you can come with your family, let the kids run and play, and enjoy the friendly, small town atmosphere.
We invite you to come and relax, revive and rejuvenate at our Oasis in the Parkland.
- 1 km off of Hwy 3, adjacent to Memorial Lake.
- 135 km north of Saskatoon
- 90 km west of Prince Albert
- RM of Spiritwood #496
- Phone: 306-427-2272
Open Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Shell Lake, SK Canada S0J 2G0
Golf Course: 306-427-2124
Park Gate: 306-427-2281 Fax: 306-427-2081
Open Tuesdays, 12:30 – 4:30 and Wednesday 12:30 to 4:30
- Highways: #3 and #12
- Courier: Daily
- Truck: Jay’s Transport
- 50 km to Shellbrook hospital
- Wellness Clinic – Every second Monday at the Schwartz Villa
- Home Care
- Baby clinic – At the Legion – Contact Public Health
- Evangelical Free Church of Mt. Nebo 468-2525
- Sunday School: 10:00 a.m., Worship Service: 11:00 a.m. Bible study Wednesdays at 7:30. Youth group on the 1st, 3rd, & 4th Fridays. Contact 427-2276.
- Partners in Worship 427-0040
- Sunday Worship: 10:00 a.m.
- Our Lady of Smiles
- Roman Catholic Church 427-4826/2280
- Mass: Summer Saturdays 8 p.m. Contact Barb Creary or Anita Weiers.
- Lots available - Contact Village Office
- Senior housing
Weekly garbage pick-up, Private well/effluent pump sewage, Cable TV., Natural gas, Fire Hall
Located in the old station house.
Open weekends during the summer.
Watch for activities around the museum and in our new old log house! Follow your nose when you smell freshly baked bread – it will be coming from the outdoor clay oven.